In 1938 St. Mary’s Girls’ College which was
situated in the premises of Grand Street Church
was brought to the present place by Rev. Sr. Annunciata
from the Good Shepherd Order, with the consent of the
superior Rev Mother Solange.This was done with the
assistance of Rev. Fr.Cazugue, the Parish Priest of
Grand Street Church due to the increase of the number
of pupils and the lack of space for expansion. At the
time there were only three hundred students and twenty teachers.
The number increased by leaps and bounds and the school was then
divided into four houses namely Andrew, Coudert, Masson and Solange....